Before adding your Leak Detectors to the Guardian app, be sure to read instructions on how to use Leak Detectors by clicking here.
1. Navigate to your desired Location by selecting it from the side menu. Then select the "Devices" tab at the bottom of your app and click on the "Add Device".
2. Click on "Leak Detector" or "GLD1". The app may ask request camera permission- please make sure you allow it.
3. Enter the 12 Digit Device ID found on the back of the Leak Detector or scan the QR code with your camera (Be sure to allow the Guardian App access to your camera in step 2. for this). Then, enter a unique name for your Leak Detector and press "Start Pairing" or "Pair Sensor". Please note that you should name your leak detector properly so when a leak is detected you will know which room the leak was found in. You may have multiple bathrooms in that case enter a unique name for each bathroom, for instance, Bathroom Hallway, Bathroom Kids, etc.
5. The app will let you know once the pairing is complete. Repeat the process to add additional Leak Detectors.
6. Now you have successfully added your Valve Controller to the app and can check its status under the "Devices" tab.